- The Artist Series is a limited edition line of rashguards designed by Budo Jake for Nogi Industries. Each release features custom artwork by a select artist. They are made in the USA and are high quality, long lasting sublimated rashguards sure to look good and endure tough training.
- The first in a limited edition series of Nogi Industries rashguards features Buddhist inspired artwork illustrated by Phoenix based tattoo artist Josh Carter.
- On the sleeves are the figures collectively known as Nio. These aggressive characters are often seen in front of Buddhist temples.
- The one on the left sleeve is making the sound "ah" which is the first sound of the Sanskrit alphabet.
- The deity on the right is making the sound "um" which is the last sound in the Sanskrit alphabet.
- Between the two of them they have everything covered.
- Their harsh expressions remind us that sometimes you have to be aggressive and fight for what you believe in.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
2013 MMA Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.