Training Mask 2.0 gives the end user a redesigned look and feel along with the resistance levels that they desire.
- We have gotten away from the eye pieces, hardened straps, and overall gas mask look. With reconstruction of an entirely new mask mould, and neoprene that is stretched over the rubber resistance mask, and caps give Training Mask 2.0 a smooth, sleek look and comfortable feel.
- Training Mask 2.0 is held on the face with a comfortable neoprene strap that over lays the air tight silicone piece that rests against the face. The neoprene strap is held onto the mask by 3 "Resistance caps". The resistance caps make for a nice snug fit against the neoprene and hold the neoprene in place acting as a "post" against the silicone that rests on your face.
- Training Mask 2.0 is a less aggressive looking approach to working out while still getting the aggressive workout that one desires. With Training Mask 2.0 you do not have claustrophobia like feeling nor will you have to worry about vision problems while training. Our snap and go resistance nose pieces are truely revolutionary as it makes the ease of use that much easier.
- There are various "Resistance Breathing" elevations with Training Mask 2.0 "Breathing Resistances" are simulated resistances that are "maching" how hard it would actually be to breath in (3,000 | 6,000ft | 9,000ft | 12,000 | 15,000ft | 18,000 Ft. in "ALTITUDE RESISTANCES". Training Mask 2.0 does not "change on the o2 molecular level" however your body does make adaptations for this "Simulation" to be considered "Altitude Training" also known as the "BOHR EFFECT"
- Training Mask 2.0 is completely washable!
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|