- The Artist Series is a limited edition line of rashguards designed by Budo Jake for Nogi Industries. Each release features custom artwork by a select artist. They are made in the USA and are high quality, long lasting sublimated rashguards sure to look good and endure tough training.
- The first in a limited edition series of Nogi Industries rashguards features Buddhist inspired artwork illustrated by Phoenix based tattoo artist Josh Carter.
- On the sleeves are the figures collectively known as Nio. These aggressive characters are often seen in front of Buddhist temples.
- The one on the left sleeve is making the sound "ah" which is the first sound of the Sanskrit alphabet.
- The deity on the right is making the sound "um" which is the last sound in the Sanskrit alphabet.
- Between the two of them they have everything covered.
- Their harsh expressions remind us that sometimes you have to be aggressive and fight for what you believe in.
Size Chest Small 34" - 36" Medium 38" - 40" Large 42" - 44" XLarge 46" - 48"